This was delayed due to me being a silly person and having it sent to work address so it arrived while I was on holiday so the unboxing was very delayeed, woops!
I kinda guessed what book would be in this box as I follow the author on Twitter, but let’s go in order on the contents of this box, starting with the book of course:
- Kat and Meg Conquer the World by Anna Priemaza.
- Signed book plate and author letter.
- Happy holidays postcard from the team.
- Kat & Meg spoiler card (it includes all the items and why they were chosen).
- Parabatai rune pin.
- Spoiler card for January’s box (Batman!)
- Epic Reads Look Book which is kinda like a fun activity book about books.
- Inej and Nina print by Katherine Butler.
- Lavender sleep mask which is a nice relaxing bit and quite unexpected.
- Kindred Spirits candle by The Muggle Library. It smells nice and friendly.
- Harry Potter Golden Trio tote bag by Sarah Conradsen, and I love the illustration on it.
- Calm Yo Self anxiety roller by the Literary Apothecary. I tested it the day it arrived and have been using it at work and it is quite interesting, even when I am not the most fond of the lavender smell. It may be my favourite item from the box.
Now I can’t wait for this month’s box to arrive as it is curated by Marie Lu!