Hi all, I have more boxed goodness to show you. Illumicrate is UK based and I have been subscribed to them for two years I think (my memory is fussy with my long term subscriptions, sorry), and I absolutely love the box. It usually comes with the book and an ARC which makes it even better (twobooks? yes please, always!) and it tends to have unusual goodies (like a money jar which I am trying to fill with coppers only and then try to find out if I can afford a book with them, it’s about 2/3 full for now, so if you have coppers to donate, please do it for the science!).
I will stop blabbering now, sorry and do the unboxing.
Let’s go, just to mess yp with your heads again, counter clockwise this time, starting from the bottomleft corner:
- Bookish Tea Towel by Evannave, if you want me to love your book box, include a tea towel with some awesome designs. It’s even better if it is colourful. I will squeal and be all happy about it and love the rest of the box because, tea towel…
- JK Rowling quote print by Nutmeg & Arlo, it is shiny, I like it.
- This Mortal Coil and Iron Gold samplers.
- Moon + stars necklace by Oh Panda Eyes which I absolutely adore because I am Moon so it is perfect!
- Artemis pamphlet.
- Reading in bed candle by Meraki Candles. It smells like a fresh mug of hot chocolate and it is utterly delicious.
- A 2018 planner with unicorns by Prism of Starlings, it was AWESOME to receive this since I had started thinking I ought to plan what planner I’d buy but now that is sorted.
- Artemis by Andy Weir and a bookmark too. I ma looing forward to reading it.
- And a City of Brass ARC, which is awesome because I have been lookign forward to reading it so now I have the ARC and yay!
All in all I was absolutely pleased with this box and the only thing I am not keeping are the samplers, so I think it is a 10/10 box. Very very happy with it.